Our Future is in Your Hands [Poster, Kenya]
This poster is part of the VMMC Communication Toolkit which was developed to create and sustain demand for Voluntary Male Medical Circumcision (VMMC) and reinforce that, while VMMC reduces risk for men, it does not prevent HIV and must be combined with other prevention behaviors to be effective.
The toolkit consists of communication materials, posters and pamphlets, a video, tools, a video discussion guide, a guide to working with the media, and a guide for adapting materials. The Toolkit targets affected audiences in Kenya’s Nyanza province and includes a communication guide that builds upon the national VMMC strategy.
The poster is designed to be hung near urinals and reads, “Our Future is in Your Hands – Help reduce HIV by getting circumcised today” and shows an attractive young woman.
Source: FHI 360
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Kenya Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2021
- Men's Health Kit
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs