RHP DE Promotional Flyer
The Nepal Family Health Program (NFHP-I) was a six-year (2002-2007) bilateral activity of United States Agency for International Development, Nepal (USAID/N) with the Government of Nepal. Its overall goal was to support the Government’s long-term goal of reducing fertility and under-five mortality within the context of the National Health Policy and Second Long-Term Health Plan 1997-2017.
To support the promotional activities of Radio Health Programs- “Knowledge is Power” (Drama Serial) and “Service is Religion” (Distance Education) radio program for Female Community Health Volunteers, these two color RHP DE flyers were developed, printed and distributed in the NFHP CPDs.
Source: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health/ Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- GESI Toolkit
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines