True False Card Game
This is a True False Card Game from the Saath- Saath Project, for use by female sex workers (FSWs).
It consists of 13 different true and false statements on HIV transmission and prevention. This game is designed to clarify myths and facts on ways of HIV transmission, non- transmission and prevention. It is intended for use by the FSWs and their clients.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Health Kit
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)