True False Card Game
This is a True False Card Game from the Saath- Saath Project, for use by female sex workers (FSWs).
It consists of 13 different true and false statements on HIV transmission and prevention. This game is designed to clarify myths and facts on ways of HIV transmission, non- transmission and prevention. It is intended for use by the FSWs and their clients.
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections