True False Card Game
This is a True False Card Game from the Saath- Saath Project, for use by female sex workers (FSWs).
It consists of 13 different true and false statements on HIV transmission and prevention. This game is designed to clarify myths and facts on ways of HIV transmission, non- transmission and prevention. It is intended for use by the FSWs and their clients.
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Responding to the HIV-related Needs of MSM in Africa: Workshop Guide
- Men's Health Kit
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV