Alcohol Negotiation Wheel Game
This game is designed to enhance knowledge and skills for avoiding alcohol and drug use and to encourage knowledge, attitude and practice for not using alcohol and drugs.
It helps to build the capacity of beneficiaries to negotiate drugs and alcohol use for safer sexual behavior.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Men's Health Kit
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV