Zambia U-Report platform provides confidential, free of charge, individualized and interactive counseling services on HIV and STIs to adolescents and youth.
In addition to the SMS counseling, polls are conducted periodically to get the opinions of young people. The platform enables tailored SMS demand creation for available services, and referral to the U-Reporter’s closest location for HIV Testing and Counseling, Voluntary Medicalised Male Circumcision and Anti-Retroviral Treatment.
Date of Publication: September 30, 2021
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- RapidPro Software
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Future of Real-Time Information
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV