Girls at Risk: Discussion Tool
This is a discussion tool video to be used in conjunction with the series “Untold Stories in a Time of HIV and AIDS” which aimed to build and train a community of new voices to write, produce and make local content programs. Although a regional series, it was made up of nine separate local films. Each partner organisation produced one film with its own distinct local voice. The films were produced in local languages, but the series as a whole was sub-titled into English (in Mozambique the whole series was sub-titled into Portuguese).
This tool consists of a twelve minute DVD with extracts from five films in the Untold series, and a discussion booklet, which highlights the risks of ordinary young women and girls in a world of HIV & AIDS.
Source: Soul City
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- Guidelines for Focus Group Discussions about HIV/AIDS