GoodLife TV Quizzes
A month prior to the start of each season of the GoodLife Game Show, 30-second educational TV spots with quizzes were broadcast 8-10 times per day or more. Viewers were encouraged to text in responses to the quizzes to win prizes.
The quizzes helped to promote shows for the upcoming season and maintained visibility of the GoodLife brand at a low cost between each season. Each season contained a total of four GoodLife TV Quizzes.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Men's Health Kit
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes