GoodLife TV Quizzes
A month prior to the start of each season of the GoodLife Game Show, 30-second educational TV spots with quizzes were broadcast 8-10 times per day or more. Viewers were encouraged to text in responses to the quizzes to win prizes.
The quizzes helped to promote shows for the upcoming season and maintained visibility of the GoodLife brand at a low cost between each season. Each season contained a total of four GoodLife TV Quizzes.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Family Health Division of the Ghana Health Service
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies - Webinar