BCS Program Monitoring Form
The Ghana GoodLife campaign, which ran from 2009-2014, was a unifying umbrella brand implemented under the Ghana Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project. BCS sought to increase demand and use of commodities and services as well as positive behaviors related to six key health areas: family planning, malaria, maternal and child health, nutrition, and water and sanitation.
BCS developed this monitoring form which tracked outputs at the community level and in the media, and helped in the collection of service statistics data when available.
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Accelerator Behaviors
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum