GoodLife Live it Well Quiz
This health quiz and score card is part of the GoodLife Live it Well campaign in Ghana. It addresses “10 simple things you can do for protection from some of the most common illnesses and biggest killers in Ghana.” It helps individuals identify their “Live It Well” score, which ranks their disease prevention behavior.
The score card was published in local newspapers and on flyers for use during community outreach.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- The P-Process
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- African Transformation Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners