GoodLife Initiative Brief
GoodLife is a unified, umbrella brand by the Ghana Health Service (GHS) and the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project. It is part of an exciting overarching multimedia campaign in Ghana. The GoodLife initiative encourages self-reflection about what makes life “good” and links personal happiness to the practice of healthy behaviors.
This two-page overview describes the establishment of the GoodLife brand as well as project activities.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: May 19, 2020
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Innovation Brief: Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Innovation Brief: Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Innovation Brief: Translating Audience Segmentation Data into Family Planning Programmatic Action
- Innovation Brief: Identifying Power Dynamics Among Target Audiences and Influencers in the Project Design Process
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio