inSCALE Mobile Technology – Enhancing Community Health Worker Performance and Motivation
This is an introductory video to the inSCALE project in Uganda, which was created to make the work of community health workers (CHWs) easier. Using cell phones, they share the data they’ve collected at the end of the week, speak regularly to their supervisors and colleagues, and use innovative app-based tools to improve their performance.
The CHWs receive weekly and monthly feedback on their phones, as well as thanks for their hard work and reminders about how important their work is. The workers reported that the feedback is invaluable.
Source: Malaria Consortium
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- RapidPro Software
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Zika App
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio