Malaria-themed TV Spots
These are 60-second TV commercials developed in line with the National Malaria Elimination Programme’s slogan – “For a Malaria‐Free Nigeria”. It covers the following thematic areas: ANC, LLINs, Malaria Risk Perception and Testing Before Treatment.
The videos were shown in Akwa Ibom, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Ebonyi, Bauchi, Sokoto, Benue, Oyo, Kano & Cross River states in Pidgin, English and Hausa languages. These videos were aired about 12, 993 times. between 2015 and 2017.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Men's Health Kit
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment