Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Overview
This 4-page overview provides information on the strategic design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of Tanzania’s Tunuakuthamini (We value you) national HIV care and treatment campaign.
Developed by the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP) under the leadership of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP) and the Tanzania Commission for AIDS (TACAIDS), Tunakuthamini targeted supporters of people living with HIV (PLHIV) as the primary audience, with PLHIV as the secondary audience.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- HIV Evidence Infographic: Continuum of Care