HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Concept Note
This concept note lays out the communication strategy for Tanzania’s national HIV care and treatment campaign.
The concept note was developed by the HIV Treatment Campaign Task Force Team, which was led by the National AIDS Control Program with the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP) as Secretariat, and several partners and stakeholders as members. The concept note gives the background and rationale for the initiative, and outlines the vision, campaign goal, target audience, communication objectives, theoretical framework, behavioral determinants, communication channels, key message content, tone, geographical coverage, illustrative monitoring and evaluation plan, and the projected timeline.
This concept note resulted in the Tunakuthamini (We value you) campaign.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- HIV Evidence Infographic: Continuum of Care
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Overview
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Posters
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Radio Spots
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Theme Song
- Caring for Those with HIV Learning Package