Capacity Building in Social and Behavior Change Communication Focus on People, Focus on Organization, Focus on Collaboration
The Communicate for Health Ghana Project (2014-2019) had as one of its goals capacity strengthening in social and behavior change. This brief explains how this was done within the Health Promotion Department of the Ghana Health Service.
Source: Communicate for Health Ghana
Date of Publication: January 28, 2020
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- GESI Toolkit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Integrating Human-Centered Design in a Multidisciplinary Effort to Address Provider Bias: The Beyond Bias Experience
- Improving the Uptake and Adherence of Iron Folic Acid Supplements among Pregnant and Lactating Women