Sexual and Reproductive Health Training Manual for Young People
This manual is part of a program called Y2Y (Youth to Youth), designed for youth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Y2Y is a comprehensive program that addresses HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health issues among young people aged 10-24 using a peer to peer approach.
This manual is organized into ten units, to be delivered over ten days. Each unit consists of factual information about sexual and reproductive health and the participatory learning process, including exercises, techniques, methods and activities.
Source: German Foundation for World Population
Date of Publication: October 11, 2021
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- FGM Infographics
- Connect: Increasing Use of Pospartum Family Planning by First-Time Parents
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- The ECHO Study Report
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit