Life is What You Make It – Theme Song for GoodLife Ghana
“Life is what you make it” is the theme song of the Ghana GoodLife Campaign. The song links personal happiness to the practice of healthy behaviors
The GoodLife song is part of the overarching multimedia campaign and encourages reflection about what makes life “good.” It moves health messages beyond instructive commands to engaging people on issues relevant to their own daily lives. The song says, “Good Life goes with good health.Think about it!”
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Family Health Division of the Ghana Health Service
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- What is Social and Behavior Change Communication?
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What is Design Thinking?
- What is Intersectionality?
- Kimberlé Crenshaw: What is Intersectionality?
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- What Does it Mean to Leave No One Behind? A United Nations Development Programme Discussion Paper and Framework for Implementation