GoodLife Ghana Theme Videos
These three videos carried the core messages of the GoodLife Ghana campaign about nutrition, family planning, and malaria.
- GoodLife Malaria – “Let’s come together to drive malaria away for GoodLife. Good life goes with good health.”
- GoodLife FP – “Life Choices. It’s Your Life. It’s Your Choice. It’s Your GoodLife. Good life goes with good health.”
- GoodLife Child Nutrition – “Grow. Glow. Go. For GoodLife. Good life goes with good health.”
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Family Health Division of the Ghana Health Service
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- What is Social and Behavior Change Communication?
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
- What is Design Thinking?
- The Four Voices of Design
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest