What are Your Plans?
This material is from the Healthy Women of Ukraine (HWUP) program. The goal of HWUP, which runs from 2011-2016, is to protect the reproductive health of Ukrainian women and couples by increasing the appropriate and effective use of modern methods of contraception as an alternative to unintended pregnancy and associated abortion. HWUP was a follow-on project to an earlier program, Together for Health, which ran from from 2006-2011.
Evaluation of the project thus far shows the following;
- 7.8 million Ukrainians have been reached with the program’s messages
- More than 25,000 people, mainly youth, have participated in FP/RH education sessions
- 87% of education session participants plan to use modern family planning methods in the future
- The number of access points for family planning and reproductive services has increased more than 300% in HWUP partner oblasts
- More than 2,600 health care providers have been trained in modern family planning approaches and counseling
This poster is aimed at young people and offers information about the various types of information and services/social network options available on the program’s website.
Source: Healthy Women of Ukraine Program (HWUP)
Date of Publication: April 27, 2022
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- HTSP Online Course
- HTSP 101: Everything You Want to Know About Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys