COVID Connect App
COVID Connect is an app initiated by the South African National Department of Health to drive people to COVID-19 testing and accessing testing information and services from their phones.
The app provides basic information about COVID-19 including how it is spread, what safety precautions to take, symptoms, and testing.
Below is the text for the app in several different languages.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: August 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- COVID-19 Guide for Community Health Workers
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response - Recommended Actions
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker