Bite Ko Mat Lo Lite Campaign Overview – India
Bite Ko Mat Lo Lite (Don’t Take the Bite Lightly) is a national health education campaign to drive malaria prevention and treatment during COVID-19 in India.
This informational slide deck introduces the Bite Ko Mat Lo Lite campaign, including the challenge of COVID-19 and the objectives and future opportunities of the campaign.
For more information, visit: https://bitekomatlolight.com/
Date of Publication: July 13, 2021
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Opportunities for Postpartum Family Planning in the Private Sector
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19: Considerations for Communication
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response